The New Zealand Entrepreneur Of The Year awards programme is run over a 9 month period, during which registrations of interest are sought from across the country in 5 award categories. From the registrations of interest, entrepreneurs are invited to complete a formal application process and enter into the awards programme.
The New Zealand Entrepreneur Of The Year goes on to represent New Zealand at the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards in Monte Carlo.
Just as there are many different skills and characteristics that make up an entrepreneur, there are five EY Entrepreneur Of The Year award categories that have been established to recognise New Zealand’s best entrepreneurs.
The categories for entrepreneur of the year are:
- Products: Retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers of products from all industries
- Services: Providers of professional services (e.g., financial, engineering, architecture, real estate, property, recreation and leisure)
- Technology & emerging industries: Software, hardware, telecommunications, digital media, biotechnology and health sciences
- Young: Entrepreneurs 35 years or younger across all industries (as at 17 June 2016)
- Master Entrepreneur: for leaders of well-established businesses which have a significant commitment to entrepreneurship
Entries due June 16, 2017
Contact Draper Cormack to enter this award now